Job Type: Full Time, Part Time
Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: None
Positions Available: Multiples
Come work as a Home Health Aide
Reliable Home Health is looking to hire Home Health Aides.
As an applicant to this job posting, you will be considered for seats for various cohorts starting between 2021-2022.
As a Health Care Support Worker at Vancouver Coastal Health you will:
- Work under the direction of Highly Qualified Office Team or another.
- Performs a variety of non-direct and/or non-clinical healthcare supports to clients and families in home settings in accordance with the established care plan and safety requirements.
Knowledge & Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
WHY JOIN RELIABLE HOME HEALTH?*
At RHH we embrace thinking boldly, taking smart risks, and "going first" when we believe it will lead to the best possible outcomes for patients and their families. We invite you to join us in creating healthy lives in healthy communities by showcasing our passion for care, connection to the communities we serve and our culture of teamwork that makes RHH a great place to work.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are essential to delivering exceptional care and building a great place to work. At RHH, we value and accommodate unique differences to ensure that our staff (both current and prospective) have the opportunity and are supported to thrive.
To build a strong and representative workforce, we are seeking candidates who will contribute to a caring and inclusive culture. We encourage applications from members of communities that are disadvantaged on any grounds under the Pennsylvania State Laws, including Indigenous Peoples, people of color, people of all genders and sexualities and people with disabilities.
How to Apply
Submit a Resume and contact information