WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Are you a compassionate individual who genuinely cares for the well-being of others?
- Do you get a rewarding feeling whenever you help others?
- Are you a positive person who empowers and support others to reach their full potentials?
- Do you have training as a home health aide?
- If you answered “yes” to these questions, we would love to speak with you!
We are currently looking for full-time and part-time Home Health Aides for the Pittsburgh area.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
As a Home Health Aide, you understand your clients are dealing with illness or frailty, and simple tasks can be challenging for them. You want to help make their daily routine more manageable. Your job involves providing support to seniors living in their homes and by assisting with personal care (i.e. grooming, bathing, dressing, and toileting), meal preparation, light housekeeping, and socialization and emotional support.
Are You Good At?
- Connecting with older adults.
- Maintaining integrity, trust, and professionalism.
- Motivating and encouraging others.
- Problem-solving challenges and obstacles.
- Teamwork and communication.
- Fostering a safe environment.
- Competitive wages.
- Supervision and support.
- Simple scheduling and communication.
- Employee Recognition and Awards.
- Overtime pay.
- Employee Referral Bonus.
- Daylight: 9a-6p.
- Overnights: 9p-6a.
Reliable Home Health is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and clients feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
We are committed to an environment that is barrier-free. If you require accommodation, please inform us in advance.