Health Care Aide
The world could use more good Samaritans. If you are interested in a diverse and rewarding career within a dynamic organization, then choose a career where people matter; where you are valued, appreciated for your hard work, and supported. Join a team that empowers you to live up to your potential so that you can feel part of something bigger and make a difference in the lives of others.
Reliable Home Health of Greater Pittsburgh, offers seniors multiple living options and a high level quality of care throughout Pittsburgh and surrounding areas.
Wages: $12.00 - $12.50 an hour
The Health Care Aide collaborates with an interdisciplinary team to ensure resident/client care is delivered in a way that acknowledges resident choice, dignity, privacy, independence, spirituality and individuality inclusive of a home environment:
- Recognizes resident/clients as unique individuals with unique cultural, spiritual and psychosocial needs.
- Advocate for our resident/clients and observe and collaborate with the team to report any changes in the residents/clients condition as well as any residents/clients needs or concerns.
- Engage in activities of daily living and respond to residents/clients needs for assistance with bathing, dressing, meal service, grooming, and portering, while respecting the residents/clients choice.
- Promotes team work by helping others as a peer coach through the sharing of knowledge and experience to enhance residents/clients care.
The ideal candidate will bring to this opportunity:
Who we are:
At Reliable Home Health, we believe that our employees are our number one asset. For over the last 5 years we have been providing excellence in complex/long term care, assisted/supportive living, and other specialized care services for the elderly and those with developmental and physical support requirements. We could not do what we do without our dedicated and committed employees.
What we can offer you:
- Work/life balance
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive wages
- Employee recognition events
- Referral Bonuses
- Bonus for any applicant that provides all credentials upon interview
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00-$12.50 per hour
- 8-hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday