Reliable Home Health matches individuals in need with reliable and compassionate home care services.
Our caregivers are guided by our Philosophy of Care: Respect, Dignity, and Individuality.
For our Reliable Home Health clients, family is of utmost importance. At Reliable Home Health we strive to provide seniors and young adults with the quality of loving, assisted living care that they would receive from a family member, to enhance quality of life and give peace of mind.
HOME HEALTH AIDE
We are currently looking for an experienced Home Health Aides in Pittsburgh who has availability for any shifts and weekends based on the needs of our client.
By working with Reliable Home Health you will be working with a growing home care agency where you will be valued and treated with respect.
Reporting to the Care Manager, the Health Care Aide is responsible for providing caring and compassionate support to the client in their own home. Support may include assistance with activities of daily living, housecleaning, laundry, meal preparation, escorting to appointments or running errands, companionship, medication reminders, recreational activities/outings, personal hygiene, and respite.
Skills and Abilities:
As a Home Health Aide with Care at Reliable Home Health, you should possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Knowledge of mental wellness practices to provide loving, compassionate and effective care.
- Fluent in the English language, with the ability to comprehend instructions and communicate in a clear and logical manner.
- Ability to actively listen, identify needs, and provide solutions to your client.
- Recognize and understand emotions and handle situations with empathy and compassion
- Build and maintain cooperative and constructive relationships with the client and family
Other qualifications include:
We are looking for caregivers that embrace the following traits
- Punctuality – Arriving on time for all client visits while checking out on time to stay on schedule.
- Compassion – Ensure your client is cared for with love and respect by listening to their thoughts and feelings.
- Efficiency – ability to complete household tasks as required within your scheduled time
For employees - At Reliable Home Health
- Over-Time pay
- Competitive wages
- Staff events and training
Thank you for applying. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-Time, Part-time
Salary: From $12.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift