Home Health Aide (HHA)
- Looking for a health care job?
- Want to make a difference in people's lives?
- Are you passionate about helping others?
- Seeking a position with flexible hours and competitive pay?
- Did you answer yes?
Come join our team here at Reliable Home Health Ltd!
Reliable Home Health Ltd is an up and coming company committed to improving the health and quality of life for our clients. We are passionate about empowering our employees with training and on going support. Our biggest strength as a company is our caring, compassionate, and dedicated team members. We are looking to grow our team and offer and have a variety of full time and part time positions for immediate hire.
We have a referral bonus program $$$ ask for details at your interview!
The HHA/Caregiver is a member of the dedicated home care team perform various personal care/companion services as necessary to meet the client’s needs.
- Pay with direct deposit
- GPS time and attendance technology enhances your access to key scheduling and care information
- Flexible scheduling! Work as often as you want on a variety of assignments
- Weekend and evening opportunities
- One on one patient care
- Provide client with hygiene care as directed including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, changing clothing, toileting activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Develop and promote a safe environment for quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- High school diploma or GED
- If you do not have a 2 step tb before applying you will not be able to proceed forward with an interview process. Please contact your Health Provider for how to do so.
- 2step TB test, XRay also accepted
- One (1) year of experience preferred
- Adhere to HIPAA and maintain client confidentiality
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.