Reporting to the Administrator, the Home Care Office Personnel is responsible for maintaining the company's financial documentation system and providing business office coordination while ensuring the systems are managed to comply with State, legislative, and corporate expectations and policies.
- Post-secondary diploma in business administration, accounting, finance.
- At least 3 years of office experience within a Home Care office environment or equivalent.
- Administrative experience with exposure to payroll, cash management, accounting, budgeting, and records management.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills are preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of computer software applications, including word processing and spreadsheets, preferably Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of the Department of Health Home Care Regulations; and the Accreditation Process is required.
- Office Organization and auditing of Employee and Client Records (50% of the time).
- Recruiting New Employees and Clients (50%).
- Assist and advise clients and families in obtaining government benefits, insurance claims, and pensions.
- Ensures quality assurance of data.
- Ensures timely, accurate data entry by department and state protocols and directives.
- Conducts audits of documentation and services (both electronic and paper) as required.
- Maintains user guides and posted information, ensuring requirements are current, updating manuals, as required and ensuring system users are familiar with manuals and updates.
- Attends and participates in teleconferences and training as required.
- Providing customer service with clients and families to resolve concerns related to the business office and financial documentation.
- This position must maintain the ability to travel promptly to other offices, work locations, or sites authorized by the Corporation for business travel.
The regional staff strives to enable the strategic priorities of the council and the organization through the completion of their work. Staff carries out their work by demonstrating the corporate values of service, honesty, choice, partnership, and respect.
Join a team dedicated to meeting tomorrow’s challenges TODAY!
Let us know why you would be an excellent team member by submitting your online application.