Reliable Home Health is looking to hire a Home Care Aide.
Make “being the difference” your career at Reliable Home Health. Our purpose is to make lives better! We are not just another home care company fulfilling daily tasks, we are a company that admires people and seeks to make a difference in everything we do. By working at Reliable Home Health you will be part of a growing company that is making a positive impact on our client's lives.
Locations: Pittsburgh, Duquesne, Mckeesport & More!
Position: Full-time/Part-time (Home health aide/caregiver).
Referral bonus program.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation.
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation.
- Medication and appointment reminders.
- Assistance with grooming, dressing, and bathing.
- Assistance with toileting and incontinence issues.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Two-step TB test.
- Ability to treat and care for seniors/persons with disabilities with dignity and respect.
- Ability to communicate in a friendly professional manner.
- Complete a criminal background check.
- Professional and personal references.
- Possess a valid driver's license or photo ID.
- Reliable mode of transportation.
If you feel that you are a good fit for this position, we encourage you to apply. We look forward to meeting you and welcoming you to our team!