If you are looking for a work-life balance and are passionate about caring for others we want to hear from you!
Join us and make a real difference in the lives of people in your community. We provide quality, compassionate care directly to clients where they live because we believe that when you are in need of care, the home is a more comfortable place to be.
- The caregiver will provide individualized care that is sensitive to the clients’ unique needs, providing assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s) through a client-specific assignment working under the direction of and in collaboration with a regulated health care professional.
- Care will take place in the community, within a client’s home.
- Direct Care Worker Certificate which can be obtained at: athttps://temple.thinkific.com/courses/take/direct-care-staff-training/lessons/12334831/-welcome-andinstructions
- Experience with elderly populations is preferred.
- Ability to communicate both through oral and written mediums.
- Demonstrate compassion, tact and diplomacy when interacting with clients and their families.
- Experience working with acutely ill, chronically ill or palliative clients is an asset.
- Provided with the latest technology mobile device for scheduling and communication.
- Competitive compensation.
- Mentor-ship Perks- use your expertise to earn even more while you provide support to new grads entering the industry.
- Full and part-time positions available.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Opportunities for additional training with careers leading to management roles.
- Autonomy and independence.
- New progressive wage grids with pay rates from $12.00 to $15.50/hr.
- Stay longer, be on time and earn more as a direct care professional.
- $12.00/hour for every 1950 work hours.
- $14.20/hour for every 3900 work hours.
- $15.50/hour for every 5850 work hours.
If you share these same goals and values, we'd love to have you on our team!