We offer new and experienced Home Care Aides an opportunity to become important members of our client's care team. Join us and make a real difference in the lives of clients and their families. Applicants must speak fluent English for this specific position.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Providing in-home support based on an individual care plan, including personal care and light housekeeping
- Documenting the services you provide.
- Communicating to your supervisor or health care team any changes in the client’s condition, needs, or home situation.
- Delivering high-quality care and creating an excellent clients' experience on each visit.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Care Giver experience preferred but not required
- Valid ID/Driver's License.
- 2 Step TB Test.
- Direct Care Worker Certificate which can be obtained with this website: https://temple.thinkific.com/courses/take/direct-care-staff-training/lessons/12334831-welcome-and-instructions
- Proof of Residency.
- Background Check.
- Car is an asset.
- This job requires a reliable person, can work independently, provides culturally sensitive care, and treats all clients with dignity and respect. Must be available to work flexible shifts as this position will require you to work weekends.
- Bonuses for any applicant that has all credentials upon hiring!
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: $12.00-$12.50 an hour